Neuro NICU Educational Materials
The following are teaching materials prepared by the Neuro NICU team and intended for use by our nurses, therapists and physicians in the NICU. For more information on our clinical services, click here.
5-Minute Friday Presentations
- April 28: aEEG and Seizure Detection
- March 31: Neonatal Seizures: Part 2
- March 10: aEEG Made Easy: Needle Electrodes
- February 24: Instrumental Evaluations of Swallowing
- February 3: Neonatal Seizures: Part 1
- January 13: Aneuploidy and Brain Abnormalities
- January 6: Holding Survey and Developmental Care
aEEG Review Videos
NIRS Educational Module
The NIRS Educational Module outlines the applications of near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for the monitoring of blood and tissue oxygenation in neonates. It provides clinicians with instructions for use, interpretation of NIRS values, and troubleshooting techniques.